1. Implement and maintain the company’s employment activities to ensure that effective manpower planning, recruiting, screening, selecting and hiring are being practiced in a professional manner to attract adequate numbers of qualified in as little time and at lowest cost possible.
2. Interview job applicants; review application/resume; evaluate applicant skills and make recommendations regarding applicant''s qualifications.
3. Ensure that the recruitment standards are maintained at the highest practicable level and that recruitment processes are professional and vigorous.
4. Ensure exit interviews conducted and taken into action for all level.
5. Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
6. Maintain the company’s job opportunity programs to ensure that equal opportunities are given to all employees without discrimination.
7. In a competitive labor market, provide the required of qualified candidates to be able to fill all personnel requisitions in a timely manner while minimizing recruitment costs.
8. Supervise the student job training and student cooperation program to promote the company’s reputation as a responsible member of society by providing practical work opportunities.
9. Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or other related fields.
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Human Resources (recruitment function) area especially in automotive industry is highly preferable.
• Have knowledge of principles and procedures for HR recruitment, selection, benefit and welfare,
• Good attitude, Attention into detail, Maturity, proactive, high responsibility, service-minded, enthusiastic, adaptable/flexible, dynamic, team work, initiative, and well organized. Ability to work multi-task and be able to work under high pressure. Strong leadership, good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skill.
• Good command both of spoken and written English, 600 of TOEIC score is required.
SIAMHRM.COM : ศูนย์รวมข้อมูลด้านการบริหารทรัพยากรมนุษย์
Web Partner : JOBSIAM.COM | FREEJOBTHAI.COM | JOBDUZY.COM