Financial Planning Manager
• To coordinate, develop and support management for companies and group strategic planning companies
• To coordinate between executive and all business units to conduct annual business plan.
• To ensure the completion of the whole process of operating budget preparation with approval from Management Team
• To provide management with monthly and weekly analysis on financial performance, measurement for project progress.
• To monitor internally and benchmarking externally versus competitors for our financial performance
• Evaluate key business performance indicator (KPI) and develop effective measurement to all departments.
• Conduct feasibility study and prepare proposal to management and business units according to assignment.
• Provide information and support to senior management for various strategic projects in order to ensure project success and achieve the business goal.
• Engage in related developing projects both in Thailand and overseas
SIAMHRM.COM : ศูนย์รวมข้อมูลด้านการบริหารทรัพยากรมนุษย์
Web Partner : JOBSIAM.COM | FREEJOBTHAI.COM | JOBDUZY.COM