• Responsible for ordering raw materials according to requirements.
• Co-operation with shipping clearance for all imported materials.
• Co-operation with CSM for registration of refund tax.
• Ensure open PO validity both required date and quantity.
• Assure and follow up timely delivery of raw materials.
• Follow up payment issue between suppliers and finance department.
• Handle any special assignment from DSM /Site DSM manager.
• Ensure that at any time all company’s environmental, health and safety requirements are being followed. Report incidents and non-compliance issue to the management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field, Chemistry related will be advantaged.
• Minimum 2 years experiences relevant in import materials field.
• ERP-Planning (SAP) system knowledge is preferred.
• Full understanding of Logistic and Import system.
• Details oriented with high accuracy.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good problem solving, analytical thinking, service mind and communication skill.
• Good computer literacy.