• Responsible for the application of Safety, Hygiene and Environmental guidelines according the regulations from Thai authorities and from Huntsman.
• Introduction of new products from research by starting with lab process by following the instruction from PD manager.
• Improve chemical yield by optimizing existing process.
• Training new comer and refreshing production operators.
• Coordinate campaign reports and corrective actions, follow up the result.
• Organize and monitor the plant introduction by instruct the plant personal, follow the execution, analyze result and proposing a follow up.
• Responsible for operating instruction reviewing and updating of Synthesis and Finishing plant before new campaign start. Communicate the change follow up the result, issue a report after finish.
• Responsible for take care PD''s budget on yearly basis.
• Other assignment or special projects as required by PD Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Chemistry or Textile Chemistry.
• Minimum 3 years experiences in Laboratory preferably in Textile Industry field.
• Expertise in Chemistry and initiative thinking.
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good problem solving, Analytical skill, service mind, and management skill.
• Good computer literacy.