To ensure target achievement of assigned product group(s) in responsible Trade Channel (s) including Net Ex-factory sales value, Distribution coverage, and coaching junior staffs under supervision.
• Manage channel development strategy for product group(s) in assigned Trade Channel(s) to achieve sales, and market share targets with given A&P budget.
• Manage distributor on a regular basis ensuring effective execution of Trade Marketing plan and appropriate products’ handling.
• Work with distributor to develop competitive advantage at store level.
• Work with distributor to strengthen partnership with major trade customers.
• Provide Pre and Post-event analysis for proper marketing activities.
• Analyze sales turnover of product(s) by channel ensuring accuracy information for the superior.
• Review competitors’ strategies and update competitor information.
• Regular market visit in Bangkok and up-country to check customer satisfaction and PG performance including shelf and shop decoration.
• Debrief training courses to concerning parties.
• Feedback NPD performance before and after launch a new product to ensure successful launch.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field
• At least 3 years experience in trade marketing experiences from sizable FMCG company
• Excellent analytical skills with good business acumen
• Proactive, energetic with strong interpersonal & presentation skills
• Decision making oriented & able to quickly react to changing environment
• Good communication skill
• Good command of English both speaking and writing