ตัวอย่างคำบรรยายลักษณะงานPlanning Officer (Regional Operations)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Gather data, produce reports and conduct analysis of inventory in view of coverage level, aging and fulfilment quantity of Regional Hub and Brenntag subsidiaries in Asia Pacific region.
2. Monitor inventory status and provide recommendations to the planning team.
3. Assist in planning process of Regional Hub and Brenntag subsidiaries in Asia Pacific region.
4. Participate in inventory planning and inventory aging review meetings.
5. Perform ad-hoc analysis and assist in projects within scope of supply chain planning.
• Education: Bachelor degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related fields
• Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in supply chain, inventory management, production planning or related fields
• Age: 22 years and above
• Sex: Male or female
• Good analytical skill, Advanced expertise in MS Excel and MS Access, Fluent in English
• Able to work comfortably in English speaking environment