Directing and implementing the business strategies as well as carrying out sales and marketing activities through sales team in order to achieve overall business targets. Developing and strengthening long term relationship with existing key business partners, as well as searching for new market opportunity. Lead, manage, motivate, coach and develop the sales team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
SALES & MARKETING ACTIVITIES BUSINESS ACHIEVEMENT
1. Leads and develops sales teams in the execution of sales strategies to maximize the sales objectives and increase profitability.
2. Develops and manages the sales forecast process that meet the business requirement.
3. Monitors and controls stock position and debtors, ensures a proper inventory level of all products assigned.
4. Generates and keep updating marketing plan for relevant products in full co-operation with suppliers. Recommends objectives and strategies, implement and monitor the plan through the sales team and report progress to suppliers via Business Manager.
5. Strengthens long term relationship with existing key business partners to expand products/market portfolio.
6. Initiates regular market survey in the related industries to monitor trends as well as identify new business opportunity. Develops the business through new opportunity and ensure the maximum sales and profit growth achieved.
7. Leads, trains, motivate, coaches and develop sales team to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently. Gives all staff on the job training on a regular basis.
8. Develops and manages the interface among the sales team, customer service, and the warehouse as well as relevant suppliers to ensure the smooth and punctual flow of products to customers.
9. Ensures that all business activities are proceeded according to the Working Instructions as specified in the Integrated Management System.
10. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Business Administration or any related field Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration would be an advantage.
• Experience: At least 12 years in selling and marketing.
• Age: 30 years and up
• Sex: Either male or female
• Others: as follows;
• Good in related products/business industry/ Chemical Distribution Business
• Pro-active attitude & Team Leader
• Good in English proficiency
• Presentation, Managerial and Interpersonal skills
• Systematic & Analytical Thinking, Problems Solving & Decision Making