• Handle for all Finance Analyst Activities i.e. Gathering & analyzing financial information, Forecasting & budget Planning, Review KPI, Profit & Loss, and Supporting the efficiency of finance system management into Report.
• Support other special project assignments.
• Thai Nationality, Female / Male, Age 25 years old up
• Bachelor Degree or higher in Finance, Economics, or any related fields, preferable from Leading University
• At least 2 - 5 years of direct experiences of Financial Analyst / Investment (preferable)
• Fluency in English addition to local language and computer literacy
• Highly strong analytical thinking and interpersonal skills, result-oriented and teamwork-oriented, good attitude, and able to work under high pressure and self-motivation