ตัวอย่างคำบรรยายลักษณะงานJunior Secretary to Executive Advisor
REPORT TO: Executive Advisor
Take responsibility in assisting the Executive Advisor of organizing, managing and providing effective and efficient administrative and secretarial tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Label all files and folders alphabetically and make sure that all relevant documentation related to our upcoming projects is kept systematically.
2. Coordinate with all individuals concerned for a meeting when necessary.
3. Monitor all appointments, meetings, and trainings to ensure that schedules are logged, traced and to remind all concerned.
4. Handle incoming and outgoing calls with high level of confidentiality. Screen checks all incoming calls in order to gather general information of the topic and to whom the caller wishes to contact before transferring the line to appropriate recipient.
5. Maintain the administrative organization of typing, filing, corresponding and distributing in-coming mails/faxes.
6. Perform other duties as requested.
1. Bachelors Degree in any field, preferable in secretarial school
2. Female, age not over 30
3. Knowledge and experience in Hotel business would be preferred
4. Proficiency in English and computer literate
5. Able to work under pressure and multi-tasks