Responsible for divisional Human Resource and Administration activities to achieve corporate and divisional objectives. Support the AIDA staffs by performing a wide range of administrative and general support duties of a highly responsible and confidential nature.
Degree in business or related field of 3-5 years equivalent experience.
• Proficient in all aspects of modern office administration tasks. Requires minimum 1 years experience in Administration.
• In depth knowledge of standard office equipment and business software, including word processing, databases, spread sheets and presentation software. Must be able to type 50 wpm.
• Above average time management, writing, communication and speaking skills.
• Good command of English Communication and computer skills.
• Ability to identify and maintain confidential information.
• In depth organizing, managing and prioritizing skills.
• Able to work under pressure , deadline task and multiple tasks at hand.
• Regular attendance and punctuality are mandatory for this position.
• Responsibilities of general daily administration work and documentation to ensure the smooth operation in the office.
• Maintain and Performs procurement of stationaries and office assets ,general purchasing.and prepare periodically reports.
• Monitor on office stocks, equipments, and all company vehicles .
• Liaise with Government authorised departments on office license, visa and work permit arrangement for expatriate staff and visitors and prepare reports to the Government when required
• Hotel and travel agency for booking of accommodation, vehicle and ticket , travel insurance and visa.
• Establish and maintain effective relationship with suppliers, service providers, agencies to ensure that the organization is provided the appropriate range and quality of services
• Support all expat''s business and welcome visitors both Thai & Foreigners.
• Monitor on all related agreement and contract
• Performs and arrange all procurement of company infrastructures, including maid ,guard and driver.
• PR and Pretty Cash handling
• Maintenance of company machines ,uniform, security systems, and gasoline etc.
• Filing and Office Organization
• Perform some HR duties as required
• Perform other duties as assigned.