• Perform administration and Secretarial tasks to Japanese officers such as picking up telephone, scheduling of business trip officers, arrangement hotel, bank car and etc.
• Supporting the event & seminar.
• Contacting or Correspondences with Primary Office.
• Translation documents receive from customers (such as letter of guarantee, indemnity) or primary office (such as company profile, spread sheet) from Japanese to Thai or English.
• Interpreting Japanese-Thai/English and vice versa.
• Other jobs assigned by Supervisor.
• Thai Nationality.
• Male or Female, Age not over 35 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree: Major in Japanese / Administration or any related field.
• Excellent in Japanese with JLPT level 2 / N2 or higher.
• Good command in English both spoken and written.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet and E-mail.
• Mature person with a professional personality who can work well under pressure, with ability to make decisions, set priorities and complete assignments independently.
• Multi-tasked, willing and able to handle numerous tasks simultaneously.