• Liaise with other departments, clients, vendor, subcontractors, third parties and approving authority.
• Participate in inter-disciplines, project, client, vendor, subcontractors and third parties meetings.
• Participate in all design review such as HAZOP, SIL, P&ID review and 3D model review meetings
• Perform all Inter-discipline check
- Controlling construction schedule and quality.
- Seeking for problem and prepare mitigation plan
• Prepare scope of work, man hour and cost estimates for proposals.
• Groom young engineers and provide advice to peers in his field of expertise.
• Principal Engineer who is a technical specialist has the added responsibility to act in a consultancy role, providing advice and carrying out specialized engineering tasks.