• Coordinating with departments to collect items for hire for the project.
• Coordinate negotiations on price and terms of employment of the contractor both Thailand and abroad.
• Documenting the outsourcing contract for the project.
• Prepare long contracts to purchase / employment project.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Instrument, Civil or related fields
• 3-5 years working experience in purchasing and familiar in Supply chain management experience in progressively senior positions in manufacturing environment
• Strong negotiation skill especially non community product
• Demonstrated ability of managing cost performance, supply & delivery a variety of product lines from multiple sources
• Strong analytical, financial costing, Ability to transform current business model to a supply chain machine: building end to end supply chains In depth knowledge of key supply chain/logistics processes & current best practices
• Ability to quickly establish credibility across organization/ engage others to ensure the most effective
• Experience in supply chain technology/ processes such as SAP
• Strong command of English and computer literacy required
• TOEIC 550 up