ตัวอย่างคำบรรยายลักษณะงานHSE & QA Manager
This position will be responsible for HSE/QA for both Paints and Powder Coatings.
• Maintain a detailed knowledge of Health, Safety, and Environmental legislation and its implementation. Implement proper risk-based analysis and investigation tools for preventive and corrective measures together with the lines in order to ensure minimizing of risks through the value chain in HSE perspectives
• Maintains safety, health, and environmental procedures as well as perform safety and health activities in industrial plants or at environmental sites to evaluate and control hazards
• Develop, implement and manage HSE policies, systems, and processes to ensure the effective management of hazard identification, assessment of risk, and implementation of controls. Organize management review and report to the management team regarding HSE status and propose further improvement projects/actions
• Liaise with local authorities, certified bodies, Group HSE in order to perform joint-auditing and advisory roles for HSE improvement purpose to ensures city, county, state, and federal regulations relating to the maintenance department are met at all times.
• Manage and maintain the HSE Management System in Jotun Thailand by initiating, coordinating, monitoring, organizing the resources to ensure occupational health, safety, and environmental in Jotun Thailand meet local regulations and Corporate HSE standard
• Consolidate the budget preparations for the expenses and investment and works closely within Operations Management Team to coordinate HSE activities with all departments.
• Manage establishing internal audit schedule and coordinate with related departments to perform internal audit for ISO, OHSAS and applicable standard.
• Lead internal auditors and justify/summarize audit result to verify non-conformity.
• Statistical analyze for NC data and given feedback to department for improvement
• Organize management review and report to management team regarding Quality, Occupational Health & Safety and Environment status/performance such as system non-conformity/deviation, customer complaint and project achievement/obstruction
• Thai Male or Female, age between 34-38 years old.
• Bachelor''s degree in safety management, safety engineering, industrial hygiene, occupational environment health and safety, or a related field. Extensive experience and knowledge of environmental and occupational health and safety
• Minimum 5 years experiences in HSE responsible role in Chemical industry and/ or manufacturing experience is highly preferable.
• Good knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and strong knowledge of HSE rules & regulations.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written form.
• Being certified on “The safety of Hazardous substances storage would be
• Possess positive attitude, interpersonal skill with effective communication and presentation skill.
• Self motivated, open-minded, initiative and commitment to achieve.
• Be very proactive, positive and have “Can Do” attitude.
• Good command of English both spoken