• Draft and review all corporate agreements, resolutions, contracts, letters, etc. as requested by different departments, to ensure legal compliance of local and international standards.
• Act as first point of contact for all legal communication regarding daily business operations and future ventures.
• Prepare and negotiate commercial and financial contracts with vendors, distributors and business partners.
• Protect all intellectual property and promote the business interests of the company.
• Ensure management is aware of all legal compliance issues.
• Bachelor''s in Law is the basic requirement but Master''s in Law is highly preferred
• Minimum 5 years working experience in Law firm or in-house lawyer
• Working experience in Retail or FMCG shall be advantage
• Competent in using computer (MS Office, e-mail, Internet programs)
• Proficiency in both spoken and written English