• Perform data verification - especially on staff attendance, Time record, Leave record, OT and others income-deduction that has directs impact to payroll calculations.
• Being responsible for overall compensation and benefits and assisting in the running of day-to-day operations.
• Responsible for employee profiles, and managing the employee''s historical data and ensure the data update accurately through the HRIS system.
• Operate and ensure the monthly payroll is properly managed and maintained correctly and completed on time including completing payroll related closing reports.
• Bachelor''s degree in any related field.
• At least 5 years experience in compensation management, preferably of a major retailing / wholesaling or large multinational organization or consulting company.
• Experiences in managing HRIS would be an advantage
• Good command of English
• Computer literacy especially Microsoft, advance excel is a must.