• Leading, directing and motivating the sales team in order to achieve the overall corporate sales objectives.
• Do the sales strategies plans.
• Worked closely with multiple internal and external groups (e.g. Production, Finance, Logistic etc.)
• Handled customer issues, resolution and communicated escalated issues to DMD.
• Provided marketing feedback to leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and project development ideas.
• Supervised Sales Equipment
• Thai nationality
• Male or female, age not over 40 years old
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or related field
• At least 3 - 5 years experience in Sale Management in Autogas or Car Spare Part filed.
• Good communication skill with interpersonal relationship
• Must possess good problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Proactive, highly motivated, well-organized and possesses can-do attitude.