Responsibilities;- 1. Responsible for full accounting transaction (A/P, A/R, G/L), balance sheet, BOI, financial statement and report.
2. Ensure all accounting transactions are accurate and timely.
3. Verified and monitored daily transactions that are posted to accounting system.
4. Monitor and control over Fixed Assets Registration and Depreciation.
5. Verify monthly WHT and VAT Submission to Revenue Department.
6. Coordinated with auditor to complete yearly audited financial statements.
7. Closed accounting, month-end and year-end process and prepared financial statements.
8. Working daytime: 5 days and 2 Saturdays for month
Female, age 30 - 35 years old or above
Bachelor or Higher degree in Accounting / Financial
At Least 3-5 years solid of accounting experience in manufacturing industry.
Strong command in close account (month - end and yearly) and BOI and tax
Good command of English and Computer literacy and if knowledge in SAP Program will be advantage
A highly motivated self-starter and ability to work independently and without supervision
And if Knowledge standard cost, Financial Audit will be advantage