ตำแหน่งงาน Product Engineer
• Be the technical owner for product
• Drive and deliver reduction in product manufacturing cost as quickly as possible, including integral yield improvement and CoNQ reduction
• Drive improvement in product quality
• Drive and continuously improve product manufacturability, including time to yield, R&R improvement, RRR improvement, hold lot prevention, product-process fit, etc.
• Provide yield reporting
• Support fab/assembly/test centre transfers and volume ramp-up
• Feedback on DfX and flag IRS deficiency.
• Ensure new product introduction is fully prepared for product manufacturability, enabling required QCD, including rapid time to yield.
• Together with Test Engineer, characterize new products (using ATE), to analyze engineering split lot.
• Drive or facilitate qualification for new product/process/material/plant where necessary.
• Provide new prototype support.
• Define the manufacturing flow for new product.
• Facilitate release for production and act as gate for new product when necessary.
• Support the handover of all relevant product information, including history and known area for improvement, to the BFP / manufacturing product engineer.