|| ค้นหางาน ตำแหน่งงาน:
||สมัครสมาชิกไปยัง กลุ่มบริหารทรัพยากรมนุษย์ ประเทศไทย
| ดูเอกสารที่เก็บรวบรวมไว้ ที่ groups.google.co.th
ร่วมสนทนาแลกเปลี่ยนความรู้ เอกสาร และประสบการณ์ทำงาน ไม่จำกัดสาขาอาชีพ
คำบรรยายลักษณะงาน MATERIAL MAN | Job Description (J.D) , คำบรรยายลักษณะงาน ที่ SIAMHRM.COM , ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับ MATERIAL MAN, งาน MATERIAL MAN, ตำแหน่ง MATERIAL MAN
ตำแหน่งงาน MATERIAL MAN
• Under the supervision/direction of the Drilling Coordination Supervisor, to assist DSM on site to control and manage Chevron Material, Contractor Material on board offshore rig meets requirement date. Other relates duty is Logistics Coordination so as to optimize cost effective Logistics Operations in order to support company’s Exploration and Production in the Gulf Of Thailand and elsewhere as required.
• Liaise routine job and work closely with DSM, Service Company, and Drilling department Personnel in order to optimize the efficiency and reliability of Material inventory and Logistics to support Drilling Operation
• Liaise with Marine Controller, Drilling Coordinator, Stock Controller, Receiving & Issuing and Logistics for material required and movement effectively.
• Liaise with Purchasing and Expediting personnel regarding the Direct Purchased material to ensure the most cost effective manner
• Reject cargo or cease specific operation, if it is not complied with Company Procedures and Policy
• Be able to take direction from DSM and communicate the same directions to others with sense of authority
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Assist DSM closely for basic drilling materials planning/requirement covering drilling schedule at individual rig. Material prioritizations completely bring to discuss & plan.
• Material Planning should cover 7 days in advance for further coordination onshore.
• Material Request – MR developed & obtain DSM’s signature after material planning/requirement agree by him/her. Immediate forward those MRs to Drilling Coordination Team.
• Assist DSM on Logistics coordination and communication among Marine Controller, Drilling Coordinator, and other Material Men. This is to ensure MRs as state at item #1, #2, #3 shall meet delivery requirement. 7 days plan should bring along to discuss.
• Coordinate with rig Radio Man, Barge Master when boat arrival or departure base on Manifest or else.
• Closely monitor Loading and Offloading operation.
• Maintain ‘Material On Board – MOB’ inventory/non-inventory/Bulk/Chemical of Chevron materials, Contractor materials by any related application/program.
• Ensure accuracy & alignment of physical material on hand against with MOB then report to DSM & Drilling Coordination Team regularly. This is to ensure drilling operation running well with sufficient & effective MOB.
• Be able to operate ERP (JD Edwards, Ariba, etc.) to manage Inventory whenever there is the transaction such as cargo receiving, issuing materials to well AFE and Backload material as well as immediate reconcile any discrepancies.
• Maintain filing system for further audit i.e., Material Request – MR, Material On Board – MOB, Manifest, Material Transfers Between Chevron Legal Entities, and all necessary documents.
• Be able to perform Packing and Label cargo for dispatch with proper tools or able to advice rig personnel to perform job accordingly.
• Ensure that safe working condition are followed within an atmosphere of good housekeeping is created and maintained. Report unsafe conditions.
• Ensure that all tools and service equipment are in good condition, properly store and available when needed
• Perform any other appropriate duties relate to Materials & Logistics coordination which assigned by DSM or Drilling Coordination Supervisor.