Have you ever noticed that every time you walk into the pantry, the conversation stops? Is it a coincidence?
Here are 10 reasons why it is NOT.
1. You have a “know-it-all” attitude.
2. You never socialize during lunch time.
3. You seem very “busy”, when, in fact, the time you really start to work is at 5pm.
4. You are the “CNN” of the company. Your main job is to “spread the news” instead of working.
5. You are always against others in the meeting only to “show off”.
6. You always talk non-sense things which annoy others.
7. You are the baby babbler who incessantly gushes about your children.
8. You are Mr./Ms. Never-do-the-wash. This is the office, not your home. So do the wash.
9. Your talent is to overly impress your boss. No need to tie yourself like a pretzel to your boss.
10. You always turn on your desk-phone speaker loudly or speak too loudly. Nobody is interested in your conversation, so shut it down or turn down your voice.
If you don’t want to be alienated or have lunch alone, so I’d suggest you stop these behavior urgently.