ตัวอย่างคำบรรยายลักษณะงานHotel Risk Management Coordinator
1. Coordinating with hotel risk management working team and those concerned.
2. Assisting the department in identifying risk factors that could affect hotel operations by interviewing, document review, inspection and other possible approaches applied.
3. Assisting the department in writing and preparing risk management reports.
4. Arranging risk management training and meeting include minutes taking.
5. Other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
1. Thai national, age 25-30 years old.
2. Bachelor or Master''s Degree in Hotel Management is highly preferrable.
3. Working experience in hotel operations is essential.
4. High Proficient in both written and spoken English.
5. Strong analytical mind and excellent information management skill.
6. Able to follow-up and liaise with others effectively.
7. Able to travel within Thailand and/or abroad.
8. Possess knowledge of hotel industry is a strong plus.